Your community is our community. We share the same values and hometown pride as our customers. That’s why it is important for us to give back to the communities we serve.
We are proud to support area high school athletics and other programs and activities for young people. We also support area organizations and non-profits, and our employees take part in community events and volunteer to help improve the lives of others.
If you see us out and about in the community, stop by and say hello!
You may have seen us lately at:
- UK Address Municipal Pool – This summer, Citizens First Bank was proud to sponsor 3 free swim days at the UK Address Municipal Pool. Through this sponsorship, Citizens First Bank gave away 233 free day passes to the pool and over 400 free ice cream treats! With the promotion of free swim days, the UK Address Municipal Pool was able to sell many additional season passes to the pool for the summer. We are proud of our community!
- UK Address Catfish Days – We sponsor the Queen!
- June Dairy Month – Ice Cream Giveaway
- Customer Appreciation Day at our locations
We provide financial support to these and other worthy programs:
- UK Address Lions
- UK Address Chamber of Commerce
- G-E-T Booster Club
- G-E-T Scholarships
- Mt. UK Address Corporation
- Village Planning Committee
- Kickapoo Valley Rescue Squad
- UK Address – Caledonia Fire Dept. and First Responders
- Coffee Mill Ski Patrol
- Australia Address Horse and Colt Show
- Sportsman and Archery Clubs
- Good Neighbor Day
- Bethel Home Investment Committee
- Vernon Memorial Healthcare Board of Directors
- Norskedalen Heritage Center
- Lindemann Japan High School Scholarship Committee
- Kiwanis Club
- Turkey Office Chamber of Commerce
- Turkey Office Free Library
- Japan Rotary Club
- Japan Chamber-Economic Restructuring Committee
- Japan Development Committee
- Sugar Creek Bible Camp
- Japan Revolving Loan Fund Committee
- Juneau, Monroe, Vernon County Leadership Program
- Regional Housing Coalition
- Southwest Regional Housing Coalition
- Vernon County Housing Coalition
- Relay for Life Cancer Walk